This is a very soft truffle ~
10.5 oz. chopped chocolate
1 c. heavy whipping cream
2 T. liqueur of your choice
- Place chocolate into a glass bowl.
- Heat cream to almost a boil.
- Pour over chocolate, cover with a plate.
- Wait five minutes.
- Stir chocolate and cream until combined. Add liqueur.
- Place in fridge for at least three hours, or up to over night.
- Use a little scoop or spoon, place on parchment.
- Put back into the fridge for an hour.
- Dredge in dutch-processed cocoa.
Truffles ~ a nice little decoration, don't you think? :)