Monday, August 16, 2010

Blue Monday ~ Bobble

Nic's flowers                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Blue Bobble

I have no idea what the name of these flowers, but I find them to be so lovely.  I'd love to make them out of sugar, but I know I can't begin to capture their vibrancy, the depth of their sheen, the alive-ness of them.  The orange-yellow with the purple-blue is so striking to me.  I am glad they are one of the flowers I bought for containers this year that lived.  I do not have a green thumb, or a large pocketbook, only a heart and mind that loves flowers.

Happy Blue Monday!
Toodles!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. That blue flowered, hand-painted cloche caught my eye.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that 'blue bobble' in there is just so pretty, really adds to the effect

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Blue bobble in beautiful.....great place for it among the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete