Monday, February 14, 2011

I love.



Feelings of love in blue.  :)

Sofia's handmade valentine's card for me.  Her pop-up heart, her poem.....
~
You are my sun in the air.
My little baker.
You are my mayor.
You are a bird in the sky.
I will never know why.
You brighten my spirit.
Happy valentine's day, Mom.

Sofia Mae, 7 yrs. old



Is spreading ganache for someone that is appreciated, spreading love?  Yes.

 1 1/3 c. heavy whipping cream
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
~
Heat cream to boiling, pour over chocolate.
Let sit five minutes, covered.
Gently stir.
Let sit several hours until ready to spread.
Lick the spatula when done.


Love in the shadows.  

~
~
 I have extra hugs and kisses.
Never waiting for someday.
An ample supply.
Some are for you.

Happy Valentine's Day 
Happy Love Day

...love every day 
...love in every choice.





Happy Blue Monday!

























0 comments:

Post a Comment