Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~

I had to have a picture of some sort.  This is a snapshot of my regular morning start, a latte.  Ranunculus makes me smile.




I'm trying!  I'm trying!  Mumble, mumble.  "Organization is the key to freedom."  *sigh*   This goes against my very disorganized nature, my dysfunctional illogical thoughts of what obligation is in reality.  Good for me for any step towards simplicity.  Our menu this week - at least for dinners.  I'm actually excited for these meals this week.  


Meatless Monday ~ ~

    Whole wheat rosemary focaccia
    Roasted veggie & pasta bake (whole wheat penne)
   
   
Taco Tuesday
~ ~   Sofie’s request, she heard this on TV and liked the sound of it. "We should do that sometime!"   We.  Me.  :)

    Grilled skirt steak
    Assorted sautéed veggies
    Whole wheat flour tortillas
    Cilantro-lime-shallot brown rice

Wednesday
~ ~

    Shrimp, coconut milk and noodle soup
    Brown jasmine rice

Thursday
~ ~

    Jamaican meat pies
    Broccoli

Friday ~ ~

    Hamburgers
    Sauteed zucchini





Soft folds with my hope



0 comments:

Post a Comment