Monday, March 28, 2011

Blue Monday ~

Blue bounty






I was sitting at my desk this spring break, alone in the house as my children were gone.  A stillness felt as the sunshine came in the front window.  The window with the view with the reminder that looking at warehouses and tires are a sign that I am poor...and also...that I am happy.  The light of sunshine met my blue desk, the blue on the cover of my current read, my blue reading glasses...I thought, "Blue Monday picture!"  The camera caught my Levi's.  :)  I appreciate the sunlight as it casts light through the front window first...then to the side window facing the street as it rises higher in the sky.  It feels as if it's a gift of a pause in time to remember to slow down and appreciate.  I do.  *love*

A nice place to share blue ~ :)

I was surprised to find the vibrant color inside my weekly flower choice, tulips.  These were especially large compared to the smaller tulips I have purchased lately.  What a happy little find that made me smile...and think of Sally's favored color. 



“Ever since happiness heard your name, it has
been running through the streets trying to find you.”
~ Hafiz

3 comments: